2. Age restriction : You are aware that Users must be at least 18 years of age to use the Site. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years and above.
3. Crawling : You may not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any information, materials or documents (collectively "Content and Materials") contained in the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content and Materials, to obtain or attempt to obtain any information through any means not purposely made available by the Publisher through the Site.
4. Rights over Content and Materials : The Content and Materials, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyright, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Content and Materials, document or other materials viewed through the Site except where the ownership rights to such Content and Materials already vested with you prior to upload to the Site. You acknowledge that some of the Content and Materials on the Site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
5. Service Marks : “www.namma-bengaluru.org,” the Publisher’s logo, and other marks and logos are the Publisher’s service marks or registered service marks or trade marks. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trade marks of their respective owners.
6. Limited License; Permitted Uses : You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to access discrete Content and Materials from the Site as permitted by the Publisher, solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained in such Content and Materials. No print-out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its Content and Materials may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
8. Linking to the Site : You may provide hyperlinks to the Site, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site; (b) the site from which you provide such hyperlink does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities and does not itself hyperlink to any site that engages in illegal or pornographic activities; (c) such hyperlinks do not involve frame wrapping; and (d) you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by the Publisher.
9. Advertisers : The Site may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws and the Publisher shall have no liability whatsoever in that regard. The Publisher shall not be liable for any illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in any Content and Material provided by any advertiser or sponsor.
10. Errors, Corrections and Changes : The Publisher does not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. The Publisher does not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. The Publisher reserves the absolute right to make changes to the features, functionality or Content and Materials of the Site at any time. The Publisher reserves the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to edit or delete any documents, information or other Content and Materials appearing on the Site and you agree that you shall have no recourse to the Publisher as regards any such editing or deletion.
11. Third Party Content : Third party Content and Materials may appear on the Site or may be accessible via hyperlinks from the Site. The Publisher is not responsible for and assumes no liability whatsoever for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of Content and Materials appearing on the Site or accessible via hyperlinks from the Site.
13. Indemnification : You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Publisher and its partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
14. Nontransferable : Your right to use the Site is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents or any other access to the Site is not transferable or assignable.
15. Disclaimer : THE CONTENT AND MATERIAL FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH “ALL FAULTS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM ERROR, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. THE PUBLISHER AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN CLAUSE 16(b). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, THE PUBLISHER AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PUBLISHER AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, DOCUMENTS, CONTENT AND MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PRESENTED WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE OR OTHERWISE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING A FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED.
16. Limitation of Liability : The Publisher and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors in or omissions from the Site or any services or products obtainable there from; (b) the unavailability or interruption of the Site or any features thereof; (c) your use of the Site; (d) the Content and Materials contained on the Site; or (e) any delay or failure in performance beyond the control the Publisher or any Affiliated Party.
18. Third-Party Services :
- The Publisher may allow access to or advertise certain third-party product or service providers ("Merchants") from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that the Publisher do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. The Publisher is not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of or purchase from such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY THE PUBLISHER, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE PUBLISHER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE HYPERLINKED TO OUR SITE.
- All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on any Merchant sites. The Publisher shall not be responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. The Publisher and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
20. Reliance on Information : The Site may include statements concerning the Publisher's operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for the Publisher's products or services, as well as the Publisher's intentions, plans and objectives (particularly with respect to product and service offerings), that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond the Publisher's control. You acknowledge that such information is not intended to be a substitute for representations expressly made to you by the Publisher, if and when made, and that you rely upon such information at your sole risk and liability.
21. Links to other Web Sites : The Site contains hyperlinks to other web sites. The Publisher disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, completeness or compliance with law by the Publisher. Inclusion of any hyperlinked web site on the Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the hyperlinked web site or any content thereof by the Publisher. If you decide to leave the Site and access these third-party sites, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
22. Copyrights and Copyright Agents : If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Publisher's Copyright Agent the following information:
The Publisher's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached by directing an e-mail to NBF@namma-bengaluru.org
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a bona fide belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- An affidavit, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
23. Information and Press Releases : The Site contains information and press releases about the Publisher. The Publisher disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than the Publisher contained in any press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by the Publisher.
24. Legal Compliance : You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the Content and Materials provided therein.
25. Miscellaneous : This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Bangalore and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India (without regard to conflict of law principles). All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 15 and Section 16. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. This Agreement and all incorporated agreements and your information may be automatically assigned by the Publisher in its sole discretion to a third party in the event of an acquisition, sale or merger. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be severed and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. The Publisher's failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The Publisher's rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination or modification of this Agreement.
The Publisher may terminate your membership/Account or delete any Content and Materials uploaded by you to the Site at any time without notice for any reason including contravention of this Agreement or any applicable law.